16 May 2009

She's Jamie's Mum!

Apparently right now I am supporting an 'Apres Ski' look due to my newly acquired jumper. Yet, unlike my fellow fashionstas (?), I am not laughing around a fire place with a cuppa hot cocoa. Smiling painfully, 'my! Clarissa! How funny you are! Har. Har. Har'. Instead I am drinking cold Irish Breakfast, mainly because I forgot about it, but I'm pretty sure its from today, pretty sure, and listening to my mothers 'The Bill' addiction.

Its raining nearly every day now, its rather nice really. I can't say I've done much today! And I had so many plans! Where does all my time go! I found myself researching pictures of hermit crabs. Pointless, useless things. But heres quite a stunning picture of a hermit crab:

And its football. Not soccer. What is this? (Should I be watching Eurovision right now?)

And discussing the ethics of Gamera. Who would win between King Kong and Gamera. I think Gamera has something to say about this :

Extreme.

I would like to think I actually did things. Days go so fast really. A teacher apparently stated that we are only 'six haircuts away from Year 12 exams'. Well, knowing how I have haircuts every seven year, I think I'm doing quite well in terms of preparing. The rate I'm going it'll be...a long time till my Year 12 exams. I don't plan to do Maths in Year 12, I just thought I'd make that clear.

But I did find this gem today, it combines two of the best things in modern society, Kate Bush and ukuleles, its 'The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain':


Rather liking The Joy Formidable too.

Well, I am off now. I was thinking of watching Eurovision, as a first or something. I am a Eurovision virgin and am unsure if this is good or not. For one, it produced ABBA, but gave a win to Celine Dion in 1988 for representing Sweden, or Switzerland one of them 'sw' places. Isn't she from Canada (or Canadia as my brother keeps insisting) I can't think of any other arguments.

Have a good weekend, hopefully fulfilling goals as such.

Is it just me or gingers some how becoming trendy? Not the mutation that we are supposedly. Check this out, Blaine Harrison contemplating the world of Alternative music. I don't know if this is trendy but it sure is damned cool. I don't think Topper Head was a ginger. The pondering continues with not much thought.

No comments: