26 June 2009

May your shade be sweet


Doesn't change

Here's a wrap up of my May and June in photographs.


Horse. Duh.

The following photos are from a recreation funeral thanks to the Victoriana society.There was a full procession, in Victorian dress, horses and carriage. It was stunning actually.



s




Don't try it. It literally is seven hours, Neil wasn't lying. Plus, in our family every time lentil is mentioned, its mandotory to say 'heavy, heavy', which sort of puts you off after a while.



Two posts in one day, daring stuff, I would try a third but thats kind of sad. Instead I'll resort to drafting it on a note pad or staring at the computer screen thinking of possibilities. Oh the possibilities. I also suggest you all see 'Sunshine Cleaning'. Great, great, great yet very emotional. I ate a bar of chocolate due to the enormous tragedy of it, and because it was chocolate. Unfortunately this lead to me leaving the theatre with chocolate all over my face. And I mean all over. Everywhere, on my hands, arms, nose. This may explain why I saw it by myself. Hmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're posting again! Vonderful! When OI finis my exams I'll write and everyting - promise. Not so speedy now, eh?