6 June 2009

Hi I'm Justin. I'm a milk drinker. This is my cow.

Can you actually have a profession as a milk drinker? And if you look at that Coles milk label, do you think the cows eyes are photo shopped? I keep looking at it and wondering, but if you want photo shopping check this mighty beast:


What a fine example of photo shopping this is. Indeed, Consu is in fact standing with Edward Cullen. Wow, the quality! This comes from the absolute scare of discovering New Moon is soon to be released and discussing the quality of Edwards hair. Its ginger. Its a scary thought, maybe its mind control, who knows?

I'll have some proper photographs to upload soon from History Week, finds and winter leaves. Guess what? Our heaters broken and we are warming ourselves with tea and endless amounts of socks, jumpers and trackies. Its all happening here. Yesterday I heard some girls discussing their looks, one complaining she had no look. Then she suggested taking up the bogan look because thats really in. I'm wondering if shes either really dumb, impressionable, actually is a bogan or a combination of all. If this actually is the truth, well I'm doing well. I'm hip! (I was once told, anything that was proclaimed as hip, wasn't. Because hip, wasn't hip. Some sort of weird theory but actually probably true.)


In other news. I want a cat. Reeeeaalllllyyy. I miss my poor little moggy in Singapore, despite updating his Facebook regularly, its not quite the same. Especially his views on meat eating, its quite disturbing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

twilight (which actually sucks)? Very nice.... but oh! all those tweens! - they're out to get you now, Catty. Those tween's'll find you, they'll love you to undead - edness and then leave you saying "Im sorry, but that guy over there... he has pale skin.... if you put cream on his face it may shine... he could be my own edward...." The you'll cry because you'll know you've been shown and that you were stupid enough to let that crazed tween convince you into becoming a self proclaimed "mnster"

: )

Matthew Cochrane said...

For the record, although I have ginger hair and pale skin I'm also from Scotland where those facts alone don't necessarily make me a vampire.

Having said that, the young boy clearly isn't a vampire either because everyone knows that vampires turn to ash statues in sunlight. The sooner we can get Buffy Summers to Forks the better.

Sarah said...

OMG NEW MOON.
I can't wait, the fangirls are going to cream themselves.