28 April 2009

(99 Days Obama!)- Sydney Trip


Well I am finally in my own, if not slightly messy, home. And despite having a fantastic time in Sydney over the past week, it feels good to be home. Its a tad cold but with a nice cuppa tea, a bad tourist jumper (Prague: Czech me out!) and a Thrills CD, its bearable on a very lovely level.

Sydney was amazing! I shall forever be thankful to the awesomeness that is Georgia B, whose laugh is truly contagious. With her ever hilarious guidance, I managed the Glebe markets, Manly Beach, the Opera House, the 'Coathanger', a dog show, the Archibald Prize and Contemporary Art. Thank you Georgia!

Prepare for a rather large amount of photos


Walking the 'Coathanger'. Har, har, har.
Mini association of NSW


SHOCK HORROR, DOG SHOW PICK UPS! Its all go at the Easter Show. On this same day

Sea gull chasing outside of the Opera House.
Thank you very kindly to the nice Germans! We are sorry for Georgia impressions of you later.












Attempt at straitening the fuzz of my hair. Half straight half curly, very in. Honestly.




Search for best falafel wrap ever continues at Glebe markets.







THANK YOU KN1!

There is my holiday, now imagine if I actually wrote that out, no one would read it! Well, no one read this stuff anyway, but hopefully one day such readers will exist. I shall try to disguise this post as a sourcing for my friends to get photos. That is what it is indeed.

2 comments:

Baby Pink said...

I'd read it! Those pictures are lovely, love.

Ecchi said...

I always read, fishmongerlove.
Amazing photos as always, :)

AHHAHAHA
love your straight hair! ahahha