24 January 2009

Jier

Well, finally access to internet, my mother said I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms but I feel perfectly happy, maybe because I am on the internet but I'm in a library with people behind. I am kind of self conscious, especially about my spelling errors. I can't seem to be able to spell anything! Nevermind, so, I am finally in Adelaide. Guess what? Its really beautiful, hot, but at least the sun is shining and the airs clean and I have done some lovely shopping and picnics. The other day I went to my local op shop (I have one! Can you believe it?!) and picked up a lovely, olive skirt, rainbow straw bag and a waist belt for six dollars in total, so I'll post those pictures later.

Yesterday was fantastic went down to Wilunga to see the fifth leg of the tour down under with my my pop culture genius friend Hannah. Picked up some raspberry soap, a vintage badge and vegan puffs. They have all these lovely markets here and its so lovely and..country? Although I feel as if, especially when the band musics playing, that someone is bound to be murdered. but this isn't Midsomer, so hopefully not. But it is Adelaide, weird murder Captial of the world (thank you Dexter), so theres a chance.

Today down to my local market and bought a cactus. So I looked a bit like a twat carrying this cactus around the stalls as I bought it first but now I can start my collection again.

Its a long post and sorry I have no photos, but once I get my internet then I'll over load my limit.

Have a fantastic day! x

1 comment:

Ecchi said...

hmmm, where have I seen the word "Jier" before...?
Hahahah.
Catty, i miss you TTTT