6 July 2009

I have a couple of really cool guys in the back of my car

Waiting for Flight of the Conchords to come on. Five minute post!!

It was 0 degrees this morning and everything was covered in dew with the red brick path outside practically like them Swedish ice board hotel things...practically like ice, basically (cha ching! Surprise ice!). I probably should have worn shoes but I never let logic get in the way of excruciating pain so there you go. Like the other day. Hm..this water is set to boil instead of waiting for bubbles or steam, I'll use my hands! Of course!

Well, that was about it really. I remember actually having something of substance to say but I forget. I think I'm going senile or something, is that even possible? I keep forgetting things, leaving my tea out for the whole day- then saying 'oh wow! A made tea! All for me!'Do do doo'- falling over things and generally stopping mid-way through conversation, confused. Do you know how confusing advertisments are today? Like that 'Lab tested' toliet paper ad, how are people supposed to get that? What if people thought that the Lab was in fact, a Retreiver. Then the whole ad wouldn't work! It just makes the kid look like an idiot because he needs a dog to get his toliet paper! Argh! My brother said that was blindingly obvious, Lab, Lab tested, Lab= dog, but I disagree. And that ad for crumpets? What is wrong with that thing? It looks constipated and creepy, and just plain evil. I wouldn't want that bread product near my kid. Maybe its just me. But isn't that a bit more sad?

Oh right, this was it:




FOTC!! Oh damn, they're making fun of Australians.

And this bands pretty cool.

No comments: