14 July 2009

Just give me some candy after my hug


I don't really like the heat. It gets to you, after a while. The cold is bitter, but at least you know it'll pass.

I'm back in Singapore to get the last of my stuff. I own a lot of crap. I have this massive box entitled 'MEMORIES' and its scribbles on pieces of paper, chocolate wrappers and ticket stubs. I know theres that romance of keeping the items, but do you actually need them? Probably not but I think I'll just keep them anyway. What do they say? If you don't have memories, what do you have? Do they say that? I don't know, but that's quite nice and quite true.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Singapore?! What's it like?

I hope you kept the box!
The memories objects awaken are so precious. They can remind you of events from yyears ago that would otherwise be forgotten.
I love the quote too.

Soren Lorensen said...

paolo nutini? love that song, love that boy

Lavender said...

I find it so hard to let go of things like that. I think you're either born a pack-rat or you're not.

Unknown said...

is that spike in that photo ..does she know he's a vampire...scary man