4 July 2009

Look here junior, don't you be so happy

I'm reviewing my list of borrowed and reserved items from the library. Have come to the conclusion: need to get a life.

Today was a nice, cold yet fresh day..and I went to the library again. (NEED LIFE) I love that place but because I live in a small, little town you find that every time you go you see someone relatively known to you. Either you avoid these people, hiding in the 'Teen Non-fiction' because no one goes there -books containing titles such as: 'You're growing body' with seemingly cool blurbs that will lure us teens in- 'boys? Ew gross! But as time continues you will find hormones...what? Hormones? Well, as your body grows....' seriously. No one cares.This is why no one is ever in the back of the library. Or else they come up, tackle you with a hug, bringing you to the ground in deep emotions. Either way, obviously its not just me who spends all their waking hours in the library.

I once read (or maybe it was a Dilbert comic...who knows?) that knowledge was power, and that people that read books, gaining knowledge were corrupt. Well, thankfully I just borrow comics. Phew!

Today my brother found this fine gem of a DVD, to borrow:



The deers are afraid! My god! She must be awful!

At this moment in time we have this old black and white photograph of our relative riding a cow from about the 1930's mounted on our wall. She looks very happy. It must have been all the rage back then. The cow don't look too happy though. Well, heres little me from ages ago on a yak. It must run in the family.

I look pretty happy too.

I'll leave you on that.

3 comments:

Trish Hunter said...

Hahahahah I love love that yak photo!!!

Charlie said...

Oh no!
Im sorry but I didnt go to glastonbury
I watched it on telly!
I'm hoping to go next year though!
Your blog is lovely
hope you don't mind but Ive added it to my blog list
xx

Ecchi said...

I reckon that's the sexyest jumper you could find. Ever. In this whole world. EVER. EVERRRRRRRR.



AGH.
I KNOW, our school sucks for not having psychology as a subject, FML ahahha. Catt.
You are love.

<3
ahahah