18 October 2008

At least I can hide with the badgers

Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children.
She knows about dental appointments and romances, best friends,foods, secret fears hopes and dreams.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.


A friend sent this, it slightly pissed me off because it said that men were the far superior species because of their inadequacy and due to the fact they refer to themselves as "Fat Boy" therefore proving them to be more laid back (no, its just because they cannot remember their names) and don't divide the bill equally, each putting in 20 bucks for a 30 buck meal for three (this is due to the fact they cannot divide, not because they're bloody laid back) but this one caused me to laugh because I am blessed with chronic shortness. Once taller than my friends, I am now a true definition of the Australian term "short ass".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are YOU complaining about? Puh! Some people are just insensitive...