25 October 2008

Elevator Music


Well heres photographs from the following month from my ever faithful photo drive, Kingston. Dead set, its comes up with "Kingston", hes a Butler.


The real face of Disney. Seriously, would you want to sleep next to that thing? It looks like the precursor to Chucky. The one on the far (gets out hands and produces L shapes) right is French Mickey. Porquoi? He had a moustache. Yes, Disney is in now way stereotypical. As shown in High School Musical, the British truly are nice people and no, the Americans do not always have to win.

I know its racist, but isn't that simply fantastic phrase, "Golly its good", with a golly-wog, whoever thought of that is just, sheesh, I would shake their hand.


Heck yes.
For Kellatron, even if you are "snarky"



Its a white rabbit. Minus melamine.

1 comment:

Befuddled said...

I'm sorry! I think I'm over it! Did you see all my apologies? I found a new band! (No, no replacements) but its good for the moral.
Like you said before 'creative depression' - that's what Im pleading. I still havent got over the 'creative' side of it.
Thankyou - it does looke quite lovely! I would buy the french mickey mouse. And I would cuddle it.
.... I was going to say 'sleep with it' but luckily I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT.... In my head all I saw was a baby!... Till I realised.