25 October 2008

I will have the last laugh when I have achieved night vision.

Questions I have encountered on being Vegetarian:

"You don't eat meat?"
"No, no meat"
"Chicken"
"No, nothing from animals."
"Okay, seafood then."
"No, no meat, nothing, just vegetables."
"You want gravy?"
"No. Thanks."
"You no hungry?"

"You're on a deserted island and theres no coconuts, will you eat the animals and fishes around you?"

"Would you eat a person?" ("Yes, I have nothing against cannibalism")

"What if someone tricks you that the chicken they're eating is tofu, would you eat it? And you have no idea that they're eating meat, you think its tofu, would you eat it?"

"If your in a room with your cat and your going to die of starvation would you eat your cat?"

To continue onto from my "no" answer that if I did eat the cat I would still die of starvation, what kind of question is that, "would you eat your cat?":

"Is your cat meaty?"

"Could you get a good meal from your cat?"

"What if you eat your cat and then your let out of the room?" ("What, like Saw?" "Yeh! Exactly!")

"What if theres a nerve gas that if you don't eat your cat you'll die?"

"What if your cat is the anti to the gas, that if you suck its blood then you will live?"

I stated I would suck on my cats arm. Then they all thought I was gross, after that kind of question you're forced into it.

After that, I found this article on the almighty "Slink", which I only go to to read "The Don Juans" views on moths with special powers.

And heres my find:

"There's also the general rule that people will always tease those who are different. Plus the fact that vegetarians are one of the few remaining acceptable targets for discriminatory abuse, along with gingers and the French.

Slink Note: If you are ginger and/or French, on behalf of Kevin, we are sorry."

I am ginger.

Bastards.

No comments: