18 November 2008

The gift for the gab

In an attempt to be creative for my English piece and Photographic piece, cause, gosh, I need it, I am wearing my "thinking cap", a scrungy old, rainbow beanie that was bits of tinsel knitted in. My, I feel cool.


But! I am extremely pleased to say that I have recieved a blog award from the fantastic Jesse, who has also got very good taste in music.

Unfortunately, I barely have any blogger friends, so I would simply say go check out all the blogs I follow, especially Hannahs "Mild Mild West", because Hannah is by far pretty damn awesome, plus she has fantastic taste in practically everything. Yet, I knew Hannah before the wonders of blog, so does that count? My, my, questions, questions in this technology based world we live in.

I shall leave you with the lovely Martha Wainwright, whose beautiful lyrics mark the ending of my English piece, I am pretty sure that her powerful voice inspired me but there is a hinting feeling my rainbow beanie could have helped.



2 comments:

doctawho42 said...

I'm blushing. No really, I am.
I WEAR BEANIES WHEN I FEEL CREATIVE AS WELL. Snaps for us.

Befuddled said...

Oh, Oh.
I feel the pain now.
This is terrrible. I don't know if I'll ever recover.
You know it.