20 November 2008

I wish I was a reaper

"I'm so smart, I'm practically retarded"- Mason



Possibly one of my favorite scenes. This amazing bloke also created the lovely Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies, and of course-ly, Dead Like Me. Thank you Bryan Fuller for rooting for the freaks.

Tomorrow we have a mufti-day. But oh no, can't just be a normal mufti-day they have to give it a theme to boost the supposed fun. The theme is Rubik Cube. Yes, our dress code is that of a crappy toy created for the soul purpose to annoy you. We must dress in all one colour. For fun. Heck I am excited.

I would blog. But I'm too lazy, have a good weekend.

1 comment:

doctawho42 said...

So? your school wants to look like a giant Rubik cube?
Is this some comment on the multiculturalism of your damn international school?
What colour, dear maiden, did you choose?
please don't say black...i mean, I know you'd do it ironically, but still...and is black even on a rubik cube?
I probably would have chosen blue...because I have bright blue pants.