25 November 2008

Sometimes I think about nothing

I love this website. It is utterly amazing and sums up a lot of my views on everything, especially movies (New Bond?). Plus I like this song, its Justin Heazlewood, my favorite Tasmanian.

I would blog more but I am in work experience period (not now, I am not that unprofessional) which is very, as I said "insighting ...INSIGHTFUL!! Thats what I meant to say..yep" to a colleague. Hey! First impressions count but not forever..and ever. Its pretty fun, editing videos, writing scripts and offers endless supply of bananas and milo, so heck, I'm convinced.

Now I am going to nap.

Not before my mother told me my favorite top doesn't suit me. At all. You know, after I've worn it, adored it and practically framed and bolted it to my wall, it "doesn't suit" me. Now that my friends are all becoming lawyers (I know, what is this? I despise lawyers and they're all my friends. I would say this is leading somewhere but that is a mean and cruel thing to say) I reckon I could sue for violation.

Have a good one

1 comment:

Ecchi said...

I feel troubled when gay guys don't check me out.