1 November 2008

Panic at the Disco killed The Nightmare Before Christmas.


When I was thirteen my brother introduced me to the world of Foamy, this influenced a lot of my behavior at that age, which is why even now Daphne still tells me I was scary and she didn't want to approach me. Anyway, Foamy is back with a well deserved rant:


Anyway, hope you had a good Halloween, I was bombarded with disgusting covers of Tim Burtons almighty Nightmare Before Christmas, case in point Panic at The Disco's "This is Halloween", Fiona Apple, great, Marilyn Manson, has its place but Panic at The Disco? Thats murder, disgusting, foul and painful. My Halloween finished with going to my third party of the night (I can't believe I can actually say that), being hugged by Dorothy and commented upon with "so you're cat...whose a cat" (to a "lol") before tucking into a karaoke version of "How Soon is Now" and an avocado. All in all, a pretty good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i once saw a flash cartoon with this guy, he was dissing pagans throughout the entire cartoon, but at the end he was struck by lightning.

smote thee! none believers!