8 September 2008

I Want to go to a Happening

Some tracks I'm digging at the moment

Sirens- Temper Trap.
It was used on the rugby, so some may already know it.Its a tad..odd?



Low Happening- Howling Bells
Australian band in England, the video is pretty awesome too. This track was on the English HMV 2007 hit list, I remember. I got it for free. And I like free stuff.


Roll Out-Mia Dyson
That sort of lovely blues sound,rather beautiful and calming.


Awkward Orchid Orchard - The Boat People
Isn't it cute? Supposedly theres the names of 52 bands hidden within the video, I can't see it, but heck! Lets try..The Wombats,Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, The Doves, Flight of the Conchords...emm...The Police? I'll leave you to it.


Okay, so I had a go:
The Wombats, !!!, Black Flag, Spoon, Radiohead, U2, 50 Cent, The Young Knives, Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah!, Death Cab for cutie, eels, Magic Numbers, Gorrilaz, Guns and Roses, The Blacks Crows, Jewel, Scissor Sisters, Queen, Kings of Leon, The Jam, Eninem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Keys, Viper, 3 Doors Down, The Lemonheads, Beach boys, Led Zepplin, The Eagles, The Doves, The Flight of the Conchords, Jet, Prince, Bloc Party, Flaming Lips, Seal, The Coral...37. I need more.

No comments: