22 September 2008

Every morning I eat Toast but our toaster broken so only one side is toasted. I think this sets my day off badly

cheshirecat says:

really?

cheshirecat says:

i prefer it sort of wet, smooth

cheshirecat says:

oily

cheshirecat says:

and then

cheshirecat says:

i rub it all over james

cheshirecat says:

I DID IT MYYYYYY WAAYYYY

I need to stop staying up late on msn or else I end up with conversations like this. This particular conversation stemmed from using butter, which I supposedly prefer wet, smooth and oily to then rub over poor defenseless boys, before announcing that "I did it my way".


Which, I guess, makes sense in some sick demented way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking at your blog and I like it. I would like to become blog friends are you up for it?

I have an art blog and it is here in sunny San Diego, I am creating conceptual art pieces as well as my own personal journals and funny sections. I have friends from all over the world. How about it?
If you comment on my blog I will on yours. Take care and see you soon? Jesse

Anonymous said...

hi it's me again,
love the butter and toast spin.
LOL
Tomorrow's post is about a project I a presenting my art class.
Hope to hear from you and thanks for the friendship.
take care,
j