25 August 2008

Before Bella came, we all assumed he was Gay.

This is a work done by Edward Monkton who does these funny little doodles about his thoughts about love, beauty and life using characters lke penguins and food. And he has this fantastic website.

Besides that, my friends and I have hit off with the "TWILIGHT" craze, the series of books about the love between that of a Edward, a vampire, and Bella, a normal human and a werewolf comes into it along the way too. Its a bit cliche but their good fun and quite easy to read making you stay up nearly all night wondering if they possibly might break up or go..a bit further.. plus get onto them quick before your vision of the characters is ruined by the upcoming movie in December (to be released exactly December 12th, oh joy!). My friends have formed crushes on these fictional characters and asked me to create these icons for them for their msn pictures. I quite like them really, they make me laugh.

No comments: