18 August 2008

Toothpaste Kisses

Gah! So I am finally experiencing true teenage life. I came to my mirror in the evening to find a mini mountain range on my nose. I was ambushed! This never has happened to me before, I swear, never and I could not figure out the reason either. ("Whose that knocking?" "PMS BITCH!"- These two girls were saying this yesterday, just in passing I heard and it truly struck me as the oddest thing to ever enter my ears).

Deciding to not act with haste I did what any other person would do when their nose is about to become a new tourist attraction for the mountain climbing experience. I got out the toothpaste. One time, I cannot remember the source, the who, the what, the where (which probably should have led me to actually not do what I was about to do but, what the heck) I read that J.Lo put toothpaste on her pimples all night, as it dried them out and meant in the morning they were gone. I thought this sounded resonable and getting a good amount of blue gel on my finger I applied it to my nose. I had defeated the suckers and I could hear their wailing. I had won. OR SO I THOUGHT!!!

From there I went and lied on my bed, for a good nghts rest (not before closing my door and locking it, learning from the one time when I tried those pore pack things and went downstairs to have my brother state I looked like a panda and myself wondering what the hell he meant. In the end I had left it onto long and my nose ended up being completely black and I did look like a panda).

After a while my nose began itching, one of those pure itches that you jsut have to scratch but i avoided it, determined to have my J.Lo skin. But I couldn't sleep, from itching it began to sting, the wind from my fan creating icy cold kicks on my nose everytime it passed. I gave up and tried to lick off the toothpaste, stupid yes because most people can't touch their nose with their tongue and stupid again because I am naturally tongue tied (I can't stick out my tongue, this caused much laughter for my friends when they connected the dots and realised "O.M.G", I can't French Kiss. The bastards!).

Running to the bathroom, crying, I washed the toothpaste off and looked at my nose. Soon enough a little village will be forming near the mountain ranges and new peaks will be developed thanks to the little ice age they had lasting five minutes, my endurance time. How does J.Lo do it? If J.Lo can do it, than any normal person can too, right?

No comments: