25 August 2008

Designated Myspace Time

The other day I was jogging, well within reason (each time I passed someone I would start walking, check my watch as if to seem that I was rushing some where to give reason to why I was half heartedly jogging, when really it was in a sad attempt to get fit. This is not apparent, although, my, I have great balance) and a Joy Division song came on, Transmission to be exact. Thinking that no one was around I attempted an Ian Curtis like dance to see a maid eyeing me off as she swept the yard. I then tried to change this into carefully swatting hair out of my face. Yet, I don't think she was convinced.

Thanks again to Pirate Jessica who will talk to me in the wee hours about my awesomeness including how I spent my designated "formal" money on a concert. Plus my amazing taste for men who agree with pro-death sentence. Yes, I know how to pick them.

No comments: