18 August 2008

Talking to yourself first sign of insanity? I thought it was just conversational.

"I think you need to get someone to fix your locker"

"Perhaps you should get fixed"

What did I even do to deserve that, besides the fact that it was an utterly terrible come back, but yes, thats what I got. Shocked by how stupid the comeback was and the fact that yes, he should get his locker fixed because a-it is broken and b-he keeps hurting himself on it and whining constantly about it right next to me I muttered:

"Wow..ohh..you really burnt me there"

Not noticing my slight sarcasm he smiled like he had finally acheived something. If that insult was sexual well done, but I have a hinting feeling that it is not from the fact he stated in Geography to the entire class that Boscow was the capital of Russia.

No comments: