18 August 2008

Rose Tyler, Superstyler

One time, in a weird, almost insanely obsessed, time, I wrote my famous Doctor Who song, which went along the lines of:

"Doctor Who, Doctor Who
I love you
Doctor Who, Doctor Who
All my friends do
Oh what will we do
Doctor Who
I could be your Rose Tyler
Your super styler
Anything for you
My dear Doctor Who"

I must say at the time, I thought it was pretty genius, but besides that strange dillusion, the recent Doctor Who episodes (Rose, Clone, Make Out session, strange awkwardness, the rest that follows) sparked an old flame in my head (not sure about his, but yes, thats the way now. As Jessica would say "too many lvoers, not enough lovers")

So, with that I created this with my fellow obsessor, Jessica (the one who laughs at my tripping over of cactus's and hitting boys with gates, I love her dearly despite her superior/ creepy photoshoping skills and mockery of my many romances).

My example:



















I would put hers in, where I am David Tennant and shes Rose Tyler, for some odd reason thats how it worked, but my father said it signified everything that was wrong. So there we go. (His latest comment was as follows, "you'd make a very creepy guy"- I look kinda like Amanda Bynes when she tried playing a guy. Like a chipmunk then.)

Strangely she created this instead. I think this is and will remain the creepiest thing I have ever and will see.
















Never shall you sleep again

No comments: