25 August 2008

Is it all in that pretty little head of yours?

This is a beautiful animation of peoples experiences of their first crush. It truly is stunning and really heart felt, it makes you almost sob.

My experiences would not exactly be the same. My first crush was on a year four camp in which with my crappy snap-a-shot camera I made my friend repeatedly take photos in front of sculptures or temples or something that happened to also have him in them. To the point where theres her standing in front of an iconic bin...with him also in it. Due to the fact he didn't realise I was taking the photo, his mouth is often hanging open, or in another embarrassing pose. Amazingly good, real looker. She never realised my "genius plans" and he didn't either. Looking back on the photos I realise how utterly sad I was, I literally cringe. Then I wonder how nearly every photo his mouth is hanging open, was that normal? Did i not notice with my infatuation for him?

But I guess thats young love, or something. Kids. Stick to Ronan Keating..or something. And whatever you do, don't stick your hand in their mailbox trying to find out their last name. Cause thats just weird.

No comments: